Professional Editing Package
Professional Editing Package Details - $400
Professional Editing Package includes a consulting session and three full rounds of editing to polish your manuscript and make it ready for the submission process. Each manuscript receives three different levels of editing designed to address everything from plot holes to punctuation errors. First, your manuscript will go through a full round of Collaborative Editing in which your editor flags any developmental issues that require revision. After your edits have been incorporated and you’ve completed your one-hour consulting session, you’ll upload the newest version of the manuscript for a round of Copyediting—a rigorous cleanup of all grammar, spelling, and style errors. You’ll review the copy editor’s queries and edits and make any additional revisions needed. Once you feel the text has been finalized and is ready for publication, we will email you revised manuscript for a Final Polish. In this last stage, a proofreader will scour the manuscript for lingering typos and formatting inconsistencies. The finished product will be a clean and professional ready for publication.
PROFESSIONAL EDITING PACKAGE DETAILS
- After clicking on the "Buy Now" button above to place your order, you will need to email your project, attaching your manuscript in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
- Breaking Rules Publishing will assign your project to the most qualified editor for your book. Within two business days, a professional editor will have your manuscript and all the information you provided when you placed your order. They will in turn contact you to discuss your project, language and any challenges you may have.
- When your edited manuscript is ready, we will send you an email where you will find three documents: (1) a memo from the editor with both general feedback and specific notes (2) a one-page sheet outlining instructions on how to schedule your one-hour consulting session with the editor, an (3) the edited manuscript ready for download. Note that you must have Microsoft Word on your computer to participate in our editorial program.
- Breaking Rules Publishing will then assign a new editor to your manuscript for phase two: Copy editing.
- When round two is complete, we will send you an email where you will find two documents: (1) a memo from the editor with both general feedback and specific notes and (2) the edited manuscript ready for download, once again edited using Microsoft Word’s track-changes function.
- After you’ve incorporated the changes from the Copy editing phase, you will be assign a new editor to your manuscript for round three: the Final Polish.
- When round three is complete, we will send you an email where you will find two documents: (1) a short memo highlighting any widespread changes that were made or style conventions, and (2) the polished manuscript ready for download..
- Ready to get your manuscript edited? Get started by emailing us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.